Search Engine Optimization
Seventhman uniquely approaches search engine optimization from a consultative perspective. Our process is not a “one size fits all” implementation. We tailor programs to meet the needs of your unique Web site audience and marketing goals. By working with your company throughout the process, we will be able to determine exactly which tactics yield the best results for your campaign.
As with any business investment, in order to gain a high return, you must yield more than you spent. Search engine optimization campaigns that offer this type of success consist of several factors including:
- Keyword selection by language linguistics research
- Themed keyword saturation throughout the site
- Site design elements and HTML attributes
- Site navigation elements and site architecture
- HTML coding (only by hand)
- Link popularity integration
- Submission order and sequence
- Search engine partnering
- Web analytics and consumer business profiling
When all of these elements aren’t in sync, your search engine placement suffers. And not getting the search engine placement you expected naturally causes a low or negative ROI.
Seventhman Search Engine Optimization services use an ethical, powerful strategy that has proven to bring immediate and astonishing results.